Harry Kane of Tottenham is reportedly considering an offer from Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich have been left with a hole after Robert Lewandowski's exit for Barcelona.
Sadio Mane moved to Munich from Liverpool in the close season but he is not a like-for-like replacement.
Bayern have started the new Bundesliga campaign in indifferent form, following up three wins with as many draws.
TOP STORY – NEGOTIATIONS UNDERWAY BETWEEN KANE AND BAYERN
Harry Kane is increasingly open to the idea of making the move to join German champions Bayern Munich, claims Sky Sports.
Sky Sports' Florian Plettenberg reports that negotiations have already been held by Bayern and Kane's brother Charlie, who represents him.
Bayern have made the Tottenham striker their number one target and can offer him the likelihood of silverware, in comparison to Spurs.
"The discussion already began."— Sky Sports Premier League (@SkySportsPL) September 13, 2022
Harry Kane is Bayern Munich's number one transfer target for next summer. pic.twitter.com/VNhHxLiTVr
– Fabrizio Romano reports that Lionel Messi will not make a decision on his future until after the World Cup, but Paris Saint-Germain are planning to offer him a new deal, while Barcelona are interested in re-signing him. Messi is contracted until 2023 but there is the option of another year in Paris.
– Jude Bellingham's list of suitors is growing with Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool all keen on Borussia Dortmund's English talent according to AS.
– New Chelsea boss Graham Potter has approved the club's pursuit of RB Leipzig defender Josko Gvardiol, with the club to try to sign him again in June 2023 reports Fichajes.
– Germany international forward Max Kruse's contract with Wolfsburg is set to be mutually terminated during the Bundesliga break, claims Sport.
– The Guardian reports that Lens head coach Franck Haise is under consideration for the vacant Brighton and Hove Albion managerial post, along with Bodo/Glimt's Kjetil Knutsen and ex-Shakhtar Donetsk boss Roberto De Zerbi.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by Sports Tak Staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)