The Big Friday Premier League Quiz
It's been almost two weeks without Premier League action but now, with an international break looming, seven games are set to round out the first part of the season.
With resources stretched thin ahead of the late monarch's funeral on Monday, almost half of matchday eight's fixtures being scratched for now, including Chelsea against Liverpool and Manchester United versus Leeds United.
But a host of sides, including top two Arsenal and Manchester City, will get back onto the pitch for a last club run-out before the final international break of the year whets the World Cup appetite.
So why not sit back and test yourself with our Opta-powered quiz, to get yourself in the mood? Answers are at the bottom.
1. Erling Halaand is aiming to score in a fourth successive away game in the league. Has any other player previously netted in each of their first four away games in the competition and if so, who?
2. Newcastle United have faced 36 shots on target this term, but who is the only other side to have been peppered with more?
3. Where did Leicester City finish the last time they failed to win any of their first seven league games in the top-flight, in 1983-84?
4. Ivan Toney received his first England call on Thursday. His Brentford side take on Arsenal, and the Bees have lost just one of their last 17 home league London derbies, with 13 wins and three draws. To which team did they lose?
5. Jordan Pickford will miss Everton's game against West Ham through injury. His save ratio this season, of 81.3 per cent, has been bettered by only one other Premier League keeper. Which one?
13 - During 2022, only Harry Kane (18) and Son Heung-min (15) have more Premier League goals than @ivantoney24 (13). Toney could become only the third @BrentfordFC player to play for England, after Billy Scott in 1936 and Leslie Smith in 1939 (both one cap). Buzzing. pic.twitter.com/sUoli1wbXt— OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) September 15, 2022
2. Nottingham Forest, with 42.
5. Nick Pope, with 82.4 per cent.